Non Ferrous Metal Merchants and Processors
Yorkshire Alloys Limited is one of the UK's leading non-ferrous metal merchants. Established in 1998, we have grown in size and experience year on year.
With a wealth of experience and industrial knowledge, we are committed to meeting the quality standards our customers expect. With a vast range of services offered, we will ensure customers achieve the maximum revenue from all non ferrous metals.
Yorkshire Alloys' skilled experienced and friendly staff, will do everything to ensure your dealings with us run as smoothly as possible. Our trading staff have a varied knowledge of the industry to enable us to service the requirements of our consumers, whilst offering the best possible deal for our suppliers.
Our Licenses are as follows:
- ISO 9001 Certificate Number: 2018/02/GP
- ISO 14001 Certificate Number: 2018/03/SP
- Waste Carriers Licence Registration Number: CBDU49161
- Site Exemption Licence Registration Number: WEX239973
- Scrap Metal Dealer Licence Registration Number: SMD0023
Additionally, we have the following equipment on site:
- Trading Standard approved weighing equipment from 1gramme to 60 tonnes
- Certificated portable X-Ray Analysis Equipment
Our payment terms are as follows:
- Bank Transfer